Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Keyboard Shortcuts







I stuck to my word and made a poster for the keyboard shortcut essentials, couldn't quite find what I was looking for online so decided to create my own! I have chosen the ones that I wish I had known a long time ago or that I use all the time. 



Hopefully this might also help anyone who is still learning the ropes! Josie and I shared this poster with our colleagues at our Team Hui so hopefully these will be getting used all over the place soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Fabulous!
    Thanks for sharing. #sharingiscaring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Briar,
    Nice work on the poster of shortcuts. A great resource for you and others. Is it up in the staffroom or classroom?
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about